Sunday, August 30, 2009

My first post

Hello everyone! For my first blog post I would like to talk little bit about my e-business. Imagine a nice summer day that is not too hot, but warm enough to wear a t-shirt and shorts. Now, what better way to enjoy that day by playing frisbee golf. A few years ago my friends wanted to go frisbee golfing, but I had never heard of it before. Golf is one of my favorite sports, so I wanted to give it a try and see what it was about. After my first round of frisbee golf I was disappointed with the way I played and I wanted to get better. Ever since then, every summer I go frisbee golfing with my friends and we have so much fun. Frisbee golf is becoming more and more popular as new courses are being built. I want to devote my e-business to teaching people of all ages how to play the game. Also, I want people who are avid frisbee golfers to come to my site and learn more about the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics