Thursday, September 24, 2009

Frisbee golf magazine

As I was searching around the web the other day, I came across some material that I felt would be very beneficial to frisbee golfers. Flying Disc Magazine is great for all frisbee golfers because it gives readers tips on how to play better and it has interesting stories about the world of frisbee golf. I posted a link to the web site which has many great features such as a video of the week, photos, power rankings of players, and blogs you can check out.

When I started learning how to play frisbee golf, I didn't have a lot of guidance on how to help my game. Now that I have come across all these books, magazines, and videos on the web, I wish I had the opportunity to look at some of these things earlier. Therefore, I hope that my followers will take the initiative to look over some of the reading material I have posted for you as well as some of the links.

I feel very strongly about people that give up on something too quickly because it did not come easy for them. This magazine that I have shared with you is something that I feel will help beginning frisbee golfers because it will get you more interested in the game itself, not just learning how to play better. Along with tips and news about the game, you will be able to learn more about professional frisbee golfers such as Ken Climo, who I mentioned in one of my previous posts.

If you want to subscribe to the magazine there is an opportunity to do so on their website. Also, there are many advertisements throughout the web site that will take you to other popular frisbee golf web sites that may help you out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics