Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Promoting my web site

I want to take this opportunity to explain to everyone a little bit about my web site. The project that I am working on as all of you know is to promote the game of frisbee golf. I feel that updating my blog everyday will not be enough to spread the word about the game to beginning frisbee golfers as well as experienced ones. Therefore, I have created a web site that will eventually have multiple articles related to all aspects of frisbee golf. By providing users with rules of the game to tips on how to play to well-known frisbee golfers, I want to increase the popularity of the sport all across the nation.

As of right now my web site is a work in process, but I hope by the end of the month I will have more information such as articles, links and videos to post for everyone. Some of the articles I write will involve everything about the game. The history of the game is something I am sure most experienced frisbee golfers know nothing about, so I plan on explaining where it originated and who some of the creators were. Most frisbee golfers enjoy playing the game for fun, but some play competitively, so I want to help those players with tips for certain shots and what discs to use. Also, frisbee golf is something that has expanded worldwide and I want to talk about certain players, courses, and equipment that is available overseas.

To help promote the sport on the web I need to use inbound and outbound links to my web site. My plan is to get the major companies involved such as Innova and Discraft. If they were to recognize my love for the game and what I am trying to accomplish than maybe I can spread the word easier. In addition to posting links on my web site, I plan on posting videos that I come across while surfing the web. For example, I have found multiple videos that explain how to increase distance with your drive and how to play under windy conditions.

I want to let all my followers of my blog know that my web site is a working process and if you have any suggestions on what you would like to see on my web site send me an email at frolfislife@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics