Friday, September 11, 2009

Promoting another post

I researched some blogs in the area of frisbee golf and I came across this one that is very similar to mine. His posts are related to helping amateur frisbee golfers as well as experienced players too. I want to promote one of his blog posts because I feel like it is a good tip for the beginning frisbee golfer. The first throw is a post that explains how to make your first toss on the frisbee golf course. It is important for an amateur frisbee golfer to get off to a good start so the first throw is vital. He suggests that the proper throwing technique will help the frisbee fly longer and more accurate. Rather than researching the right way to throw a frisbee, you could go to a frisbee golf course and watch people others throw. Another important part of the throw is the release of the disc and the grip you have on the disc. I feel that the post I am promoting is important for all frisbee golfers, and referring back to the basics can be very helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics